The most common conditions that people at Caterham Acupuncture present with are:
- acute and chronic pain conditions:
- from a musculo-skeletal origin such as back and joint pain;
- neurological such as headaches and sciatica
- women-specific: menstrual disorders, infertility, IVF support, pregnancy related ailments, menopause
- children's illnesses
However, Fiona has experience of treating many other conditions so please contact her to discuss the appropriateness of acupuncture for your situation.
- integrates harmlessly with any western medical treatment
- is non-invasive
- is non-addictive
- rarely results in any adverse side-affects. Those occasionally experienced include: drowsiness, slight bleeding/ bruising, dizziness.