Fiona who runs Caterham Acupuncture is registered with the UK's leading acupuncture body - The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC). The council only accepts practitioners whom have completed a 3 or 4 year acupuncture degree at one of the British Acupuncture Accreditation Board (BAAB) accredited colleges. The comprehensive training includes a thorough study of biomedical sciences appropriate to the practice of acupuncture.
Length and Frequency of Treatment
The number of treatments that you will require depends upon your reason for coming and for how long you have had your condition. Fiona will be able to give you a prognosis after your initial treatment.
- For adults, the initial session which includes a consultation lasts up to 1 hour. All subsequent sessions last between 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- For children, the initial session lasts up to 45 minutes, follow-up sessions last up to 30 minutes.
- Adults: Initial sessions £60, thereafter £50.
- Caterham School employees and over 70s, £55, thereafter £45.
- Pre and Post Embryo Transfer sessions start at £75 for the combined sessions dependent upon the time.
- Children: Initial sessions £40-50, thereafter £25-40 (age dependent).
- Home visits also possible, please contact Fiona to discuss.